Here are instructions for implementing Quantcast Measure for sites running on Joomla.
If you prefer step-by-step instructions, see below:
- Login to your Joomla site as an admin.
- From the admin menu, select ‘Extensions’ and locate the ‘Templates’ option.
- Click on ‘Templates’ in the drop-down menu.
- There may be several templates displayed on this page. Make sure to select the template your site is currently using. If you change templates in the future, you will need to re-implement your Quantcast Measure tag.
- Locate the file named ‘index.php’ from the list of files used to build your site.
- Scroll down until you find the closing body tag, it looks like this: </body>
- Place your Quantcast Measure tag above the closing body tag.
- Finally, select ‘Save & Close’ to confirm your changes.
- To verify that your tag is installed correctly, navigate to your website and right-click to select ‘View Page Source.’ You should find your Quantcast Measure tag near the bottom of the page. You can also use Control/Command + f to search for ‘Quantcast Measure tag.’