We rely on third-party data to measure properties that are not Quantified, derived from a variety of sample data sets collected from ISPs and Toolbar providers. Because these estimates are not based on actual census level traffic, they are subject to many of the same sample size and population biases that traditional panel-based audience measurement services encounter.
Articles in this section
- How to Find Your Quantcast Measure Tag
- I’ve inserted my tags into my widget/advertisement/video/other distributed media, why don’t I see the data anywhere?
- I deleted a previously Quantified site. Can I resubmit my site?
- How does Quantcast treat subdomains?
- What is the date range for the traffic numbers on your site?
- How do you obtain your demographic information?
- Can Quantcast measure Ajax activity?
- How do I exclude bots and spiders from my traffic metrics?
- How can I exclude my internal traffic from my traffic counts?
- What control do I have over my data’s visibility to the public?