Here are instructions on how to implement Quantcast Measure on your Shopify website.
If you prefer step-by-step instructions, see below:
- Login to your Shopify site as an admin.
- From the admin menu, go to the ‘Online Store’ tab and select ‘Themes’.
- Click the button with ‘…’ to display more options. Then, select ‘Edit HTML/CSS.’
- Locate and choose the file named ‘theme.liquid’ under the ‘Layout’ category. You can also find it using the search bar.
- Within the ‘theme’ file, locate the closing body tag. It looks like this: </body>
- Paste your Quantcast Measure tag above the closing body tag, and use the ‘Save’ button to update the theme.
- Finally, verify your tag was installed correctly. Go to your store’s website, right-click, and select ‘View Page Source.’ Your Quantcast Measure tag should appear near the bottom of the page. You can also do Control/Command + f to search for ‘Quantcast tag.’