Quantcast will provide separate profiles on each of a site’s subdomains as long as the Quantcast tag is present. There is no need to add in each subdomain separately from the domain, as Quantcast will automatically generate them under the ‘Subdomains’ section of your profile.
Articles in this section
- How to Find Your Quantcast Measure Tag
- I’ve inserted my tags into my widget/advertisement/video/other distributed media, why don’t I see the data anywhere?
- I deleted a previously Quantified site. Can I resubmit my site?
- How does Quantcast treat subdomains?
- What is the date range for the traffic numbers on your site?
- How do you obtain your demographic information?
- Can Quantcast measure Ajax activity?
- How do I exclude bots and spiders from my traffic metrics?
- How can I exclude my internal traffic from my traffic counts?
- What control do I have over my data’s visibility to the public?