The Performance report can be viewed at the Campaign or Line Item level. In the Campaign view, we aggregate all your campaign activity across line items and provide a summary. From there you can drill deeper and view performance trended over time. Once you have chosen the granularity (Campaign or Line Item), you can:
- Adjust the date range from the date selector in the top right
- Customize the metrics to display visually
The term definitions below will help you interpret the data:
- Delivered Impressions: Impressions delivered to date. Note: if your campaign is hosted by a 3rd party ad server, these impressions are the billable impressions imported from your ad server reporting.
- Delivered Budget: Cost of impressions delivered to date. Calculated as (delivered impressions/1000)*CPM
- Conversions: If you are using Quantcast as your ad server, this metric is tracking the “Conversion Audience” entered in campaign configuration.
- Influenced conversions: if you are using a 3rd party ad server, this metric shows the number of conversions Quantcast reached prior to another vendor receiving last touch conversion attribution.
- Attributed conversions: if you are using a 3rd party ad server, this metric shows the number of conversions attributed to Quantcast by the 3rd party ad server.
- Viewability: If configured for the line item, this metric shows the percentage of measured impressions that were viewed (impressions viewed/impressions measured by the vendor). Quantcast uses MOAT for all clients that do not have a 3rd party vendor.
- Goal: measured at the Line Item level, it is the goal configured for the campaign for performance evaluation.
- Clicks: total number of clicks that have been tracked on the creatives.
- CTR - Click Through Rate. The percentage of impressions that resulted in clicks (clicks/impressions).
- Revenue Generated: Total revenue generated from sales driven by Quantcast. Note: for best results set up data passback to capture revenue.
- CPA - Cost Per Acquisition. The average price you are paying per conversion (Delivered Budget divided by number of conversions).
- ROAS - Return On Ad Spend: The ratio of the revenue made from purchases compared to the cost of running the campaign. This is calculated by dividing Revenue Generated/Delivered Budget.
You can schedule or export this report. To export, select "Export" next to the date range at the top right. The report will be downloaded to your desktop.