Site list capabilities for more controlled delivery are available for your campaign. Leverage site lists when delivery (or non-delivery) on specific sites is critical to the campaign. We recommend minimizing the use of site lists, as they may adversely impact reach and performance.
Two types of lists are supported:
- Whitelist: Line Item will only deliver on the designated list of sites
- Blacklist: Line Item will not deliver on the designated list of sites
Subscribe to Site Lists
During the setup of a new Line Item, you can subscribe as follows:
- Opt into using a site list: toggle “Site Lists” to ON.
- Subscribe to an existing site list: start typing the name of your desired list in the text box, and confirm selection.
Manage Site Lists
- Create a new site list
- From the “Campaigns” tab, navigate to the “Manage Site Lists” section and click on “Create Site List”
- Choose the desired Site List Name and List Type in the pop-up dialog box. A suggested format for Site List Name is [LineItemName_ListType].
- Select domains to add to the site list:
- “Import” the list by uploading an excel (.xls/ .xlsx) or .csv file that has a list of domain names (in one single column, no column title necessary), OR
- Enter domain name in the text box, using comma as a delimiter for multiple domain names, then click “Add Domain”. Domains will be successfully uploaded with or without entering the “http://” protocol. Typically, advertisers choose to blacklist a full domain, however, if you choose to list a sub-domain (e.g., subdomain.mydomain.com), only the sub-domain will be blacklisted.
- Download a copy of my site list
- From the “Manage Site Lists” page, select the list you’re interested in downloading, and click on “Export”.
- Manage the domains on my site list
- Delete: click on “Delete” on the domain record
- Upload a new list of domains to an existing site list name: use the “Import” button to add to your site list, just as when creating a new site list.