Video tags may be generated from any ad server, as long as they are in VAST 2.0 format.
- VAST 2.0 tags generated from the ad server. We currently do not accept raw video assets (.mp4, .webm, .ogg, etc.)
- Third-Party trackers, if you choose to include them, should be added to your video creative when generating the VAST 2.0 tag from the ad server. You will not be able to add them manually after they have been uploaded.
- Note: Every third-party video creative that is uploaded into our system will be automatically wrapped with a Quantcast MOAT Pixel for viewability tracking.
Upload your creative tags in two ways:
- Upload the Excel or CSV tag file that you downloaded from the ad server that is hosting your creatives
- If you don’t have a tag document, manually copy and paste each tag individually from the “Paste a tag” link on the upload screen
If any issues are detected during your upload, an error message will specify the reason.
Before finalizing your creative, you can review a summary of your upload and make any edits as needed.
On this page you can:
- Edit creative name
- Configure creative-level device targeting
- Specify creative language
- Configure skip ability of video creatives
Click “Save” to finalize the creative upload. You will now be able to assign creatives to line items.