When you sign up for Measure, your first step is to implement the tag on your site or mobile app, then the Properties and Profile pages allow you to see the Properties page and Data Dashboard and to understand the various metrics that Quantcast measures on your site.
This guide will outline:
The Properties Page
From the Properties page, you can manage your Quantcast Measure account and the websites/apps you’re measuring.
To access the Properties page:
- Go to www.quantcast.com/user/login
- Enter your username and click next
- Enter your password
After you log in, you’ll be sent straight to your Properties Page. This is where you can administer your account and manage all of your sites/apps that are using the Quantcast Measure tag.
Any site or app that has the tag installed is considered “quantified.”
Here are the things you can do on your Properties Page:
- Add a new web or app property if you are the property owner or work for the company that owns the property. Click Add Property.
- Edit settings for your existing sites by clicking the gear icon.
- Get your tracking tag for an existing site by clicking </>.
- Research other sites or apps by using the Research Other Sites box.
- View data on your existing sites by clicking View Data.
Your data dashboard page (or pages, if you’ve quantified multiple properties) is where you go to view all of your audience data. There are seven tabs on the dashboard, each with a report to help you understand your data.
For information about the calculations, using the demographics report and our methodology, click the Info button at the top right.
When you view ‘Demographics,’ you’ll see a snapshot of your audience, broken down by:
- Household income
- Education level
- Children in household
Browsing Interests are the content topics that represent interests of your property's users based on their online browsing behavior across the entire web.
The Shopping Interests report tells you about your audience’s offline purchasing habits across an extensive range of product types, including:
- Home Owners
- Lifestyle & Interests
- Packaged Goods
- Psychographics & Lifestyles
- Purchase Predictors
- Retail Shoppers-Purchase Based
The Brand Affinity report is powered by Quantcast's Audience Grid and includes data on this persona's offline purchase behavior in several different categories (such as Automotive, Packaged Goods, etc.).
This report lets you see your audience’s preferences in:
- Streaming Services
- TV shows
Business & Occupation
Get a better idea of what industry your audience works in by viewing the Business & Occupation report.
Understand the traffic patterns on your site or app. As with most of the audience data reports available on your profile page, you can filter your traffic data by:
- Date range, day, and week
- Region (U.S., Country, Rest of World)
- Type of traffic—uniques, visits, or views
- Chart view with a stacked or line graph (scroll your mouse across the graph, and you can click on specific days to see a traffic breakdown)