Minimum width: 200 pixels
Preferred width: 500 pixels
Aspect ratio: 4 : 3 preferred for optimal resizing
File size: less than 2 MB
Minimum size: 50 x 50 pixels
Aspect ratio: 1 : 1 only
File size: less than 1 MB
Recommended max: 60 characters including spaces
Note: We recommend a title (headline) of 60 characters or as close as possible to take advantage of the ad space.
Recommended max: 140 characters including spaces
Note: We recommend description (body) copy of 140 or as close as possible to take advantage of the ad space.
|The advertiser name as you would like it to appear with the ad. 30 characters max including spaces.
|Landing Page URL
|The URL your ad will click out to.
|3rd Party Trackers
|If using 3rd party ad server tracking, provide click and impression trackers (only image pixels).
|Title - Long Version
|Some advertisers choose to run a longer version of the title (headline). You may provide an optional longer headline up to 100 characters max including spaces. We also require a headline of 60 characters max for the greatest scale.
|Description - Long Version
|Some advertisers choose to run a longer version of the description (body) copy. You may provide optional longer body copy up to 300 characters max including spaces. We also require body copy of 140 characters max for the greatest scale.
- Keep the focal point of the image toward the center for optimal appearance after resizing.
- Use lifestyle images to match the appearance of other page content. Images where products are used in context are preferred to images of the product only.
- Avoid text on the image, as it may not be legible after resizing.
- Your image and copy should be relevant to the page your ad clicks out to.
- To make the most of the ad space, aim for your headline and body character lengths to be as close as possible to the recommended max.