⚠️ What you need to continue:
In this article:
Q Pixel in Qubit
1. Log in. Navigate to tag library and select Create Custom Tag.
2. Enter the Description: Quantcast Conversion Tag.
3. Adjust the Code section to HTML.
4. Paste the Quantcast Conversion Tag in the open text field.
5. Use the Parameters section to configure the parameters with the appropriate values. For more details, check Qubit’s Universal Variable documentation.
Your tag will look like the following example:
6. Configure rules to fire on the Conversion Page.
7. Set Dependencies to Quantcast Easy Tag.
8. Select Asynchronous under dependents.
9. Select Save
Your Conversion Tag setup is complete! Move on to the next section to finish tagging the rest of your site.
Tagging Remaining Site Activity
Navigate to a new customer tag (step 1 in Conversion Tag process)
1. Enter Description: “Quantcast All Page Tag”.
2. Adjust Code section to HTML.
3. Paste Quantcast Easy Tag in the HTML section.
4. Configure the rule to fire on all pages except the conversion page.
5. Select Asynchronous under dependencies.
6. Navigate to the top right cloud icon and select Publish.
Verify Tag Implementation
The Quantcast Tag Inspector is a Google Chrome plugin that checks whether your Quantcast Tag and Audience Segments are implemented correctly. Install the Inspector to review individual pages of your site, and make sure the audience segments are firing correctly. For more information, see the Inspect Your Tag help document.
You are done! Please check the Q Pixel app to confirm that your tags are collecting data. If you are not seeing any activity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a Help Center request at www.quantcast.com. For more information on tagging, see our Tagging Overview article.