A comprehensive tagging strategy sets your campaign up for success and provides robust audience insights. The following instructions walk you through the process for placing Q Pixels in Tealium.
⚠️ What you need to continue:
In This Article:
Q Pixel in Tealium
1. Log in and select Add Tag.
2. Find Quantcast in the Tag Marketplace.
3. Select Quantcast Easy Tag for Advertise.
4. Enter Title “Quantcast Easy Tag”.
5. Enter the P-code.
6. Configure Load Rules.
The Quantcast Easy Tag should be configured to load on all pages.
7. Select Finish.
Add the Quantcast Conversion Tag
- Select Quantcast Easy Tag for Advertise from the Tag Marketplace.
- Enter Title: “Quantcast Conversion Tag”.
- Enter account P-code.
- Configure Load Rules.
The Conversion Tag should only be triggered on the specific conversion event for your site (e.g., Purchase Confirmation).
- Select Data Mappings on the top right.
- From the variables dropdown, choose Use Custom Value. Include the name of the conversion event in the custom field and map the value to the event destination.
- Configure the additional data using the UDO variable you want to send. This data allows Quantcast to refine optimizations, validate campaign performance, and share detailed insights.
- Select Save/Publish in the top right.
Verify Tag Implementation
The Quantcast Tag Inspector is a Google Chrome plugin that checks whether your Quantcast Tag and Audience Segments are implemented correctly. Install the Inspector to review individual pages of your site, and make sure the audience segments are firing correctly. For more information, see the Inspect Your Tag help document.
You are done! Please check the Q Pixel app to confirm that your tags are collecting data. If you are not seeing any activity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a Help Center request at www.quantcast.com. For more information on tagging, see our Tagging Overview article.