A comprehensive tagging strategy sets your campaign up for success and provides robust audience insights. The following instructions walk you through the process for placing Q Pixels in Wix.
⚠️ What you need to continue:
Q Pixel (tag code available in the Q Pixel app within the Quantcast Platform)
In this article:
Q Pixel in Wix
The process for implementing the Q Pixel on the Wix platform varies between free and premium accounts.
Wix Free Website
To implement a tag on Wix, you will need to add an app (no access to the code).
1. In Editor Mode, click on Add Apps from the app market.
2. Search for “html” and select HTML iFrame/Embed
3. Click Add to Site.
4. Click on Edit Code and paste the Q Pixel into the open text box.
4. Define the desired size and position of the tag on your page(s).
5. You can choose to Show on All Pages. If this option is not selected, you will need to repeat this process on all pages that you’d like tagged.
💡 Tip: Quantcast recommends adding the Q Pixel on all pages.
6. Click Publish.
Wix Premium Website
1. Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
2. Click the Tracking & Analytics tab under Advanced Settings.
3. Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
4. Enter your Q Pixel code
5. Enter a name for your custom code.
6. Select Add Code to All Pages and choose to load code on each new page. As Wix is a single page application, this will trigger the Q Pixel each time a user loads a new page on your site.
7. Select to have the Q Pixel code placed in your site's Head.
8. Click Apply.
Verify Tag Implementation
The Quantcast Tag Inspector is a Google Chrome plugin that checks whether your Quantcast Tag and Audience Segments are implemented correctly. Install the Inspector to review individual pages of your site, and make sure the audience segments are firing correctly. For more information, see the Inspect Your Tag help document.
You are done! Please check the Q Pixel app to confirm that your tags are collecting data. If you are not seeing any activity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a Help Center request at www.quantcast.com. For more information on tagging, see our Tagging Overview article.