From time to time, we will make updates to the Quantcast Choice code to:
- improve the user experience
- add features requested by customers that are beneficial to the majority of our customers
- fix known issues, and
- adjust to any changes in the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework.
Below are the Release Notes for Quantcast Choice and corresponding live date. For more details on implementing your code, visit our set-up guide.
Active Quantcast Choice SDK
CmpVersion: 2004 (Android )1003 (iOS) May 12th 2021
- Added support for custom logos
- Fixed missing Purpose Legitimate Interests in the TCString
- Fix text on first page summary screen.
- (iOS) CMP will not show when trying to present over a modal screen.
CmpVersion: 1002 (iOS) 2002 (Android) April 12th 2021
- Support for GDPR (on par with the Choice Web CMP)
- Consent rates for mobile apps are not being exposed properly on the privacy properties page (they appear as 0% on this page). Use reports page to view the correct consent rates.