If your site is not Quantified, then we’re only able to present estimates for your audience. These estimates are only as accurate as traditional panel-based measurement services, as we are relying solely on third-party data. Quantcast’s system is collaborative and sites can participate in our continuing effort to offer the most accurate data available by getting Quantified, free of charge. Quantcast Measure incorporates your real site traffic into the audience calculations, thus offering the highest degree of accuracy.
Articles in this section
- How to Find Your Quantcast Measure Tag
- I’ve inserted my tags into my widget/advertisement/video/other distributed media, why don’t I see the data anywhere?
- I deleted a previously Quantified site. Can I resubmit my site?
- How does Quantcast treat subdomains?
- What is the date range for the traffic numbers on your site?
- How do you obtain your demographic information?
- Can Quantcast measure Ajax activity?
- How do I exclude bots and spiders from my traffic metrics?
- How can I exclude my internal traffic from my traffic counts?
- What control do I have over my data’s visibility to the public?