What is Quantcast Choice?
Quantcast Choice is a consumer-facing Transparency and Consent solution that helps manage vendor transparency and consent collection, developed by Quantcast. It is compatible with the industry standard, open-source, IAB Europe Transparency and consent Framework released in January 2018.
As a Consent Management Provider (CMP), approved by the IAB governing body, Quantcast can provide publishers and advertisers control over which third-party vendors can request consent to track users of their websites and apps with minimal impact to revenue, while providing consumers with a simple, straightforward user experience, consistent with the transparency requirements of GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive.
Quantcast Choice offers:
A Consumer-Friendly user experience with the following options:
- Customisable UX
- Customisable look, feel, and copy editing flexibility
- Control of 3rd party vendors requesting consumer consent
- User Consent Management Access
- User consent preference settings
- User consent revocation access
- Three levels of consent: All, Purpose-level, Vendor-level
- Flexible Consent Levels
- Global Consent with blacklist capabilities
- Service-level Consent
- Group-level Consent
Why Quantcast Choice?
- 3rd Party Management: multiple options for managing a list of companies that can track consumers.
- Customisable UX: Change the look, feel and copy of the consumer interface.
- Free: There is no cost to implement and use Quantcast Choice as your preferred CMP.
- Independent: This is a standalone solution, separate to other Quantcast Analytics & Advertise products.