In this article, we will review the quick and easy process of setting up API reporting for
Quantcast. You will find information on:
• Why are we asking for API?
• Creating a User Profile in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
• Granting API Access to Quantcast
Why do we need API?
API ingestion of data provides many benefits. With an API data feed, delivery and performance
data associated with Quantcast will automatically be ingested in our system so that we can make
instant optimizations. We rely on algorithms to pace and optimize performance, and by ingesting
the data sooner, we are able to make smarter decisions on how to scale performance.
Additionally, with direct access to the Quantcast impressions served, we can actualize the
campaign sooner and provide invoices at a faster rate.
Create a User Profile
- Log into your account and navigate to Admin > User Profiles
- Select “New” on the top left
Fill in the required information in Properties
Email: insert applicable country alias
- US – US.email@example.com
- UK – firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMEA Countries except UK - IE.email@example.com
- AU – AU.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile Name: Create a profile name including “Quantcast”. Ie. Quantcast_[Agency or
Advertiser Name][Date]. This will ensure that the user profile name is unique, but also
easily identifiable to your Quantcast team.
- User role: Advertiser/Reporting Login
- Select Save
- Email: insert applicable country alias
Select “Filters” tab and set the following:
Advertiser: All applicable for Access. Advertiser access includes the advertiser settings and all the campaigns under
Campaign: Campaign access includes the campaign settings and all ads, placements, etc.,
specific to that campaign.
Site: Quantcast Site access includes site settings and all placements that use the site.
- Advertiser: All applicable for Access. Advertiser access includes the advertiser settings and all the campaigns under
Once the User Profile has been set up, please ensure it’s fully permissioned. At minimum, we need
access to delivery data, view and click conversions, and revenue if applicable.