Quantcast Measure is fully integrated with Google Tag Manager. Installing your tag is now easier than ever.
1. Sign in to your Quantcast account and copy your P-Code.
Your “P-Code” is the unique ID associated with your account.
Once you finish adding a website, you can grab your "P-Code" by clicking the More Options (3 dots) icon near the top right and selecting "Get My Tracking Tag" from the dropdown. A pop-up should appear and your "P-Code" can be found near the top right.
2. Create a new tag in your Google Tag Manager account.
3. Click inside the Tag Configuration box and scroll down to select “Quantcast Measure”.
4. Paste your P-Code in the first field.
5. (optional) Add a variable for the email address of your logged in users. Learn more
6. Click inside the Triggering box and select “All Pages”.
7. Save and Publish the tag.
For information on how to install AMP coverage via GTM, see our AMP implementation guide.