Quantcast Measure is fully integrated with Google Tag Manager. Installing your tag is now easier than ever.
Steps to Implement with Google Tag Manager
Get your P-Code
Your “P-Code” is the unique ID associated with your account. To copy your P-Code, navigate to the Accounts page in the Organization Manager.
1. Sign in to Quantcast.
2. In the navigation menu at the top of the screen, choose Accounts option in the Organization section.
3. On the Accounts screen, you will find your P-Code under the name of the account.
Create a New Tag
1. Create a new tag in your Google Tag Manager account.
2. Click inside the Tag Configuration box and scroll down to select Quantcast Measure.
3. Paste your P-Code in the first field.
5. (optional) Add a variable for the email address of your logged in users. Learn more
6. Click inside the Triggering box and select All Pages.
7. Save and Publish the tag.
For information on how to install AMP coverage via GTM, see our AMP implementation guide.