Quantcast Measure is fully integrated with Google Tag Manager. Installing your tag is now easier than ever.
1. Sign in to your Quantcast account and copy your P-Code.
Your “P-Code” is the unique ID associated with your account.
Once you finish adding a website, you can grab your "P-Code" by clicking the More Options (3 dots) icon near the top right and selecting "Get My Tracking Tag" from the dropdown. A pop-up should appear and your "P-Code" can be found near the top right.
2. Create a new tag in your Google Tag Manager account.
3. Click inside the Tag Configuration box and scroll down to select “Quantcast Measure”.
4. Paste your P-Code in the first field.
5. (optional) Add a variable for the email address of your logged in users. Learn more
6. Click inside the Triggering box and select “All Pages”.
7. Save and Publish the tag.