Please follow these instructions to provide Quantcast access to your conversion reporting. This will allow your Quantcast team to monitor delivery and optimize performance.
- Go to:http://app.mediaplex.com/adserver/ui.home and login with your username and password.
- In the home tab navigate to the Analytics tab to create a new Campaign Performance report.
In the General tab of your campaign performance report:
- Enter a Report name
- Select your client
- Select Relative campaign or all campaigns
- Select Quantcast as site
- Select date range of campaign to yesterday
In the Standard Metrics tab select the following dimensions:
- Primary - Campaign
- Secondary - Placement
- Tertiary - Creative
- Time - Date
- Under Performance Metrics, select Impressions and Clicks.
In the Conversion Metrics tab select:
- View Thru and Click Thru conversions as Metrics
- For relative ROI names (the tags you want Quantcast to report on as your primary conversion event)—this would typically include order confirmation tags, and exclude homepage tags (unless your goal is homepage visits). Please do not add any extra tags to the report that are not your primary conversion event.
In the Other Settings tab:
- Schedule the report to run daily at 6am with an output type of CSV
- Select the Email to Share List option
- Click Submit to save the report.
Schedule the Report
In the Analytics tab:
- Select the Share option on the right side next to your report name
- Share the report with the appropriate alias below AND your Account Manager by adding the email addresses to the “+ add people” option.