Follow the process below to ensure strong campaign performance and robust insights.
- Do not alter the code. Any edits to the code may result in the tag not collecting data.
- The tag does not interfere with your page load. Quantcast tag is asynchronous (it loads in the background). See Get Started with Quantcast Tagging for more technical details.
What you need to continue:
Add the Quantcast EasyTag
1. Login, select Add Tag
2. Find Quantcast in the Tag Marketplace
3. Select Quantcast Easy Tag for Advertise
4. Enter Title Quantcast Easy Tag
5. Enter the p-code
- P-code is a 15-character case sensitive alpha-numeric code starting with p-. Your Quantcast team can provide your account specific p-code if you do not have it.
6. Configure Load Rules
- The Quantcast EasyTag should be configured to load on all pages.
7. Select Finish
Add the Quantcast Conversion Tag
1. Select Quantcast EasyTag for Advertise from the tag marketplace.
2. Enter Title Quantcast Conversion Tag
3. Enter account p-code
- This will be the same p-code that was entered for the EasyTag.
4. Configure Load Rules
- The Conversion Tag should only be triggered on the specific conversion event for your site. (e.g. Purchase Confirmation)
5. Select Data Mappings on the top right.
- From the variables dropdown, choose Use Custom Value
- Include the name of the conversion event in the custom field and map the value to the event destination.
- Configure the additional data using the UDO variable you want to send. This data allowsQuantcast to refine optimizations, validate campaign performance, and share detailed insights.
6. Select Save/Publish in the top right
Verify tag implementation using the Quantcast Tag Inspector.
The Quantcast Tag Inspector is a Google Chrome plugin that helps you check whether your Quantcast Tag and Audience Segments are implemented correctly. Install the Inspector to review individual pages of your site, and make sure the Audience Segments are firing correctly. Learn more about how to Inspect Your Tag.
You are done! Please notify your Quantcast rep so that they can confirm your tags are collecting data.