Follow the process below to ensure strong campaign performance and robust insights.
- Do not alter the code. Any edits to the code may result in the tag not collecting data.
- The tag does not interfere with your page load. Quantcast tag is asynchronous (it loads in the background). See here for more technical details.
What you need to continue:
Add Quantcast Tag
- Log in, select Marketing on the left
- Select Add New PIxel on the top
- Set Start Date to today
- Enable No End Date under dates.
- For the Quantcast pixel to fire on both Channels, two versions of the Quantcast pixel will need to be setup. If you select Ticketmaster to start, a second version will need to be installed with Account Manager Selected.
- Select all Domains applicable for the client.
- Select “Quantcast” from the list of Pixel Vendors
- Enter P-code
- Enable “TM Variable”
- Select Save Pixel Tracking
- If needed, repeat the entire process but select the alternative channel. (All other settings should remain unchanged)
Important: TicketMaster likely only covers your conversion event and funnel. It’s important for Quantcast to have your complete site tag to provide robust insights and strong performance. Access our Implementation Guide Library to retrieve instructions for how to implement your tag on the remainder of your site (e.g., homepage, product pages, etc) when using a tag manager, adserver, or direct on your site. Questions? Please reach out to your Account Team.
You are done! Please notify your Quantcast rep so that they can confirm your tags are collecting data.