If you are currently unable to provide Quantcast with API access, please follow these instructions to set up a daily e-mailed report. This will allow your Quantcast team to monitor delivery and optimize for performance.
Login to DCM
Choose the relevant profile from the top right then select Reporting & Attribution under the Trafficking tab.
Create a New Report
- Select Report Builder, and then select New Report.
- File Name: Please name file using a unique and descriptive file (E.g. “ClientName_CampaignName_Quarter_YEAR”)
- Choose CSV as the file type and select last 30 days as the date range (unless other specific dates are required).
Set Up Report
Select the required information including:
- Filters: Advertiser
- Campaign ID
- Placement ID
- View-through conversions
- Click-through conversions
- Total conversions
- View-through Revenue (if applicable)
- Click-through revenue (if applicable)
- Total Revenue (if applicable)
- Viewable, Measureable and Eligible impression data (if applicable)
- Activities: Select the floodlight activities that are conversion events for the specific campaign. This may be just one activity or multiple activities
Schedule the Report
- Check the Active check box
- Repeats: Daily
- Every: 1 day
- Start Date: First day of campaign or today’s date
- Expires: Day after last day of campaign
- Select Attachment as delivery method and share the report with the appropriate alias AND your Account Manager by adding their email addresses to the “+ add people” option.
Finally, remember to SAVE the report and any subsequent edits before pressing RUN NOW. By doing this, the report details will be saved and reports will be sent daily to effectively monitor the performance of the campaign.