Please follow these instructions to schedule a single daily report that contains both delivery data and conversion data.
- Log into your Flashtalking account
- Click on the relevant campaign.
- Select “Open Publisher Daily Spotlight Report”. This should take you to a new page with columns of metrics from your campaign.
- Above the data, look for a row of six buttons. The buttons are labeled from left to right as follows: Level, Filters, Spotlights, Dates with a “Refresh” button at the end. You will only select refresh when you’re done with steps 5-6.
Update each label button to reflect the settings below. Each button is a drop-down box
- Level: “Placement.”
Filter: Filters should have three tabs: Publishers, Placements, and Metrics.
- Publishers: select only ‘Quantcast.’
- Placements: select all.
- Metrics: ‘Impression Data’ and ‘Click Data.’
- Spotlights: Click into Spotlights and select the applicable campaign conversion event(s). Please do not add extra events. Once you have done so, click the X to close the window. They will not populate immediately on the page of data. Do not worry – you are not yet finished.
- Dates: Select your report timeframe under “Dates.” The Month setting should be adequate.
- Select the Refresh Your conversions will still not populate in the table yet.
- Look to the right of the page and find the green plus sign. Click on it. A dropdown will appear.
- In the dropdown, look for the Spotlight label. The conversion events you selected earlier will now be available under the Spotlight label with further breakouts by view and click. Click to add each relevant event. The data for that event will populate immediately on the table in front of you.
The Schedule Report button can be found on the top right hand side of the web page, immediately above the green plus sign you were just working with. Click on it. A new small window should appear.
- In the first field labeled “Description,” please enter the name of your campaign, the quarter, and the year. For example: “ClientName_Campaign_Q2_2016”
In the field labeled “Email” click on the plus sign to the right and enter the global alias, AND the e-mail address of your Account Manager contact.
- Every: set “Day.”
- Filter: “All Placements selected.”
- Starting: first day of campaign.
- Include: 30 days.
- Click “Add” in the bottom left of this window.