Before you begin:
- If using wordpress.com to host your website, you cannot use the Quantcast Measure functionality.
- If using wordpress.org and hosting the website on a different platform, you can use the Quantcast Measure functionality by following the instructions below.
We have a WordPress plugin that makes implementing the Quantcast Measure tag on your WordPress site simple and easy.
Get your P-Code
Your “P-Code” is the unique ID associated with your account.
1. Sign in to Quantcast.
2. In the navigation menu at the top of the screen, choose Accounts option in the Organization section.
3. On the Accounts screen, you will find your P-Code under the name of the account.
1. Log in to the dashboard of your WordPress site.
2. On your WordPress dashboard, click the Plugins button and then click Add New to launch the Install Plugins screen.
3. On the Install Plugins screen, search for ‘Quantcast’ into the search box. Then, click Enter.
4. The Quantcast Audience Analytics – by Quantcast plugin will be at the top of your search results. From here simply click Install Now.
5. When your installation is complete, click on the Activate Plugin link located at the bottom left of the screen.
6. Click Settings on the menu of your WordPress dashboard and then click Quantcast from the drop-down menu.
7. Paste your Quantcast Measure p-code in the field labelled Tracking Code.
8. Finally, click the Save Changes button and Quantcast Measure will be fully active on your WordPress site. Once you’ve clicked Save Changes, two links will appear—one will take you to your public Quantcast Measure profile. The other will take you to your private Quantcast Measure dashboard.
It’s important to note that it will take 1-2 days before basic audience data populates in your Quantcast Measure account and 4-6 days until deeper audience insights show up. Moving forward, all you have to do to view your audience data is log in to your Quantcast Measure account.