Follow the process below to ensure strong campaign performance and robust insights.
- Do not alter the code. Any edits to the code may result in the tag not firing.
- The tag does not interfere with your page load. Quantcast tag is asynchronous (it loads in the background). See Get Started with Quantcast Tagging for more technical details.
What you need to continue:
- Quantcast Easy Tag
- Conversion Activity Macros (e.g., [%orderid%])
Add the Quantcast Tag to your Conversion Activity
1. Login and navigate to the Tags section for the Advertiser
- Advertise->Select Advertiser->Tags->Conversion Tags
2. Select New, then Third Party Tracking Tag
3. Select the Conversion Tag from the drop down
4. Enter Third Party Tag Name: “Quantcast Conversion Tag”
5. Status: Enable
6. Paste Quantcast Easy Tag in the Third Party Tag field
We have added placeholders to your tag. Please update the corresponding macro.
- Order ID: [%orderid%]: Tracks the Order ID.
- Order Revenue: [%value%]: Tracks the Order Revenue.
- Product ID: [%productid%]: Tracks the Product ID.
- Product Info: [%productinfo%]: Tracks the Product Info.
Remaining Site Activity – Add the below tag to the remaining container tags.
Use the above instructions to navigate to the Advertiser Tag section
1. Click New, then click Third Party Tracking
2. Select the Upper funnel tag in the “Conversion Tag drop down (e.g., Homepage)
3. Enter Third Party Tag Name: “Quantcast Tag”
4. Status: Enable
5. Paste Quantcast Easy Tag in the Third Party Tag section
Verify tag implementation using the Quantcast Tag Inspector.
The Quantcast Tag Inspector is a Google Chrome plugin that helps you check whether your Quantcast Tag and Audience Segments are implemented correctly. Install the Inspector to review individual pages of your site, and make sure the Audience Segments are firing correctly. Learn more about how to Inspect Your Tag.
You are done! Please notify your Quantcast rep so that they can confirm your tags are collecting data.