A comprehensive tagging strategy sets your campaign up for success and provides robust audience insights. The following instructions walk you through the process for placing Q Pixels in Adobe Tag Manager.
⚠️ What you need to continue:
Q Pixel (tag code available in the Quantcast Platform under the Q Pixel app)
Follow these steps to add the Q Pixel
- Log into Adobe Tag Manager and select the Advertiser property.
- Select the Rules tab
- Select the Page Load Rule: All Pages. If you do not have an “all pages” rule, see section Creating an All Page Rule, below.
- Click the Add New Script button.
- Enter Tag Name: Q Pixel Base Tag.
💡 Note: Implementing the Q Pixel as non-sequential HTML inserts it into a hidden IFRAME. This limits Quantcast’s ability to create page name labels for you. If you have any concerns about the implementation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paste the Quantcast Q Pixel Base Tag code into the box.
Select Save Code.
- To approve and publish your rule, click into the Approvals tab. If the previous steps were followed correctly, you should now see a number next to Approvals.
- Once in the tab, please review the changes and select the blue Approve button on the lower part of the screen.
- At the Property Overview page click the Publish Property button to push all your changes live.
Verify tag implementation using the Quantcast Tag Inspector
The Quantcast Tag Inspector is a Google Chrome plugin that checks whether your Quantcast Tag and Audience Segments are implemented correctly. Install the Inspector to review individual pages of your site, and make sure the audience segments are firing correctly. For more information, see the Inspect Your Tag help document.
You are done! Please check the Q Pixel app to confirm that your tags are collecting data. If you are not seeing any activity, reach out to email@example.com or submit a Help Center request at www.quantcast.com. For more information on tagging, see our Tagging Overview article.