Look at a specific audience persona across an individual property or group of properties versus your whole network.
“I have multiple sites but sometimes I need to know what demographics and interests for a specific persona across just one site, as opposed to my entire network.”
For Example: A publisher is only selling example-website.com, and is answering an RFP for Women 18-34. You can now filter example-website.com to only Women 18-34 and look at the Measure insights for that audience.
How to Run the Report
- Go to create a new Audience Planner report
- Select “Part(s) of [Your Network]”
- Search for the Sites, Content Segments, or Custom Audiences you want, (for this guide we will use example-website.com)
- Select the demographics or Audience Grid segments you want to create your persona (for this guide we will use Women 18-34)
- Name the audience and click Run Report
How to Read the Report
- Uniques. 850,865 uniques on example-website.com over the last 30 days are Women 18-34.
- Page Views. 1,361,266 page views on example-website.com over the last 30 days were generated by Women 18-34.
- Composition. 09% of the example-website.com audience are Women 18-34.
- Index. Women 18-34 index at 226 on example-website.com, compared to the US Internet population.
- Uniques. 19,565 uniques on third-website.com are Women 18-34 who have been to example-website.com over the last 30 days.
- Page Views. 51,024 page views on third-website.com were generated by Women 18-34 who visited example-website.com over the last 30 days.
- Composition. 95% of the third-website.com audience are Women 18-34 who visited example-website.com over the last 30 days.
- Index. Not available. Because index is meant to be a comparison against the US Internet, it is not relevant when looking at the overlap of properties within your own network.
Audience Planner Profile Reports
The profile tabs in this case are based on the properties you’ve selected filtered by the persona you’ve created. So for example, if you selected example-website.com and Women 18-34, these tabs will give you the Measure profile data for Women 18-34 who have gone to example-website.com over the last 30 days.