This guide is a subset of the main TCFv2 GTM Implementation Guide specifically covering Finding your UTID. Please note that before finalizing your GTM setup, you should complete the site and consent configurations - these steps and more are outlined in our User Guide which features detailed instructions for setting up your CMP.
Other documents in this series:
- TCFv2 Google Tag Manager (GTM) Implementation Guide
- TCFv2 GTM Implementation Guide - Variables
- TCFv2 GTM Implementation Guide - IAB Vendor Tag Blocking
- Log in to your quantcast.com account and navigate to https://www.quantcast.com/protect.
Navigate to the Privacy page, then click </>Universal Tag at the top right.
- Copy your Universal Tag ID (UTID) from the code in the popup and save it for later.