This article will go over:
Managing Non-IAB Vendors
When setting up your non-IAB vendors you need to consider a few things. You should consult with your legal team before proceeding to work with a vendor outside of the TCF.
- Do you have contracts with these vendors or direct relationships in place?
- By listing a non-IAB TCF vendor, you will be taking responsibility for the accuracy of the description you provide, and may be liable for inaccuracies
- You will need to control the firing of technology for these vendors using some form of tag management (e.g., Google Tag Manager (GTM) or Tealium). For implementation with GTM, view our GTM Implementation Guide.
Adding Non IAB Vendors
- Click the Non IAB Vendors tab. You will see the default screen.
- Click the Add a Vendor button at the top right or center of the page. When you click the button, you will see the following modal.
- You need to fill out the following information:
What is this?
The name of the vendor that users will see listed in the non-IAB vendor section of your CMP. Use the official registered company name for the vendor.
A description of the vendor to be displayed in your list.
Acme is an ad tech company focused on providing brand lift studies for brands.
- Click the Purposes link to set the purposes and the legal basis this vendor relies on to operate technology on your site.
- Click the Save Vendor button.
Your newly created vendor will be added to your non-IAB vendors tab list in the portal and will appear in the CMP in the partner screen.
In the portal, the vendor will be given a non-IAB vendor ID which will correlate to their position in the non-IAB vendor cookie and the non-IAB vendor API. You will now need to manage these vendor technologies using the non-IAB APIs and/or cookie - instructions.
NOTE: We recommend adding non-IAB Vendors in batches if you are planning to add multiple non-IAB Vendors to your CMP for disclosure, in order to minimize the amount of times your users will be re-prompted on the site.
You have now completed all the configuration options for the Quantcast Choice CMP and can apply the Universal tag to the site.
Managing Google Vendors
On this screen you can select the additional vendors that you want to include in your ad request within Google's AdManager. You can simply check or uncheck the vendors in the list. Note that the Google vendors are only used if the Enable Google Vendors checkbox is selected in the Privacy Sites configuration.